Friday 31 May 2013

Spiderman Movies, IRL

Pause and imagine for 60 seconds that you are the main character of the Spiderman movies or the main character of movies with Iron Man.

How much of what you imagined actually happened to Peter Parker or Tony Stark in their respective movies?

Take a look at how bad the Spiderman movies would be if it revolved around my life rather than Peter Parker’s.

  1. Like Peter, I would start with making some money through random odd jobs.
  2. Nobody I know is likely to be killed during a crime I end up feeling partly responsible for. Ergo, forget justice, let’s just keep making money.
  3. Due to no distinct villain like a Green Goblin or Lizard causing pleas for a hero, and my stupidly carefree personality; there are only so many buildings I would be able to enjoy swinging around before I end up being discovered and realistically feared by most people.
  4. Feeling bad, I begin to desire to fight for justice. Unfortunately, there are no distinct villains like The Green Goblin, rather unknown/secretive criminals who hide. I would try to help police when I can, but there won’t always be something for me to do, so I’ll keep making money.


This is my incredibly short and vague description of what would likely happen if I were to star in The Superhero Movies such as Spiderman Movies. What would your movie be like? 


No comments:

Post a Comment