Friday 14 June 2013

Which is the best of the Spiderman Movies?

There have been many Spiderman Movies created, but which one is the best? It is time for you to make the call!

In this blog post I will compare the Toby Maguire trilogy with the Andrew Garfield movie because we know it is the actors that make excellent superhero movies.

Toby Maguire plays an okay Peter Parker but misses the mark when confronted with the Venom symbiote, where he becomes the “Emo” stereotype. Also as Spiderman he doesn't really exhibit the cocky attitude very well. Don’t get me wrong he does have a little bit but not enough to make excellent Spiderman Movies. I will say I still enjoyed the trilogy of Toby Maguire Spiderman Movies. It had a fantastic amount of action and special effects.

Now for Andrew Garfield, he has become a great Spiderman. He has shown an excellent amount of sarcasm especially when he confronts the man with the knife and totally owns him. He has also shown how awkward Peter Parker was before he became Spiderman. The fight scenes in “The Amazing Spider-Man” were amazing and should be the envy of all superhero movies.

I have stated my opinion but I really want to hear what you have to say! Which is the best of the Spiderman Movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment